Thursday, June 4, 2009

Gettin' paid.

I'm very pleased with many things about working for myself, not least of which is my new office. It's about 70% done, just gotta put in the Flor tiles, get a new chair, and reorg the peripherals station. Oh, and put up my faux bois bulletin boards and hooks for the clipboards (a la "Ace of Cakes"). One of my fave new office supplies is my Daiso red stamp kit. Bringing the cute back into business, fo' sho'. For example, check out my "PAID" stamp. I have no idea what it says, but I love the bun bun holding the paper (click for detail). Who says paperwork needs to be serious? Can't wait to see what my accountant says.

Freelancing is the bomb.

4 comments:

Lo said...

Uh. That is the cutest stamp evah!!

jocelyn said...

hey- 2 questions-
1) was your company's name azada design co.?

2) check this accessory out for your new office...very visual

http://www.levenger.com/PAGETEMPLATES/PRODUCT/Product.asp?Params=category=16-901|level=2-3|pageid=2502

Anonymous said...

OMG love it!

Nedy Warren said...

Can I see pics of the new office space?