Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My new favorite kid actor. (No, there are not that many of them.)

Maria Lark, most recently seen in Medium, the show with Patricia Arquette where she's like, an investigator with extra-sensory powers...or something. I don't know. I confess I don't watch the show, but I do watch TV, and today I saw a Hallmark commercial with this little gal. She's a 40 year-old in a 10 year-old body. She entertained me so much in that minute that I googled her. Here she is in a video for NBC wherein she takes us on a tour of the Medium set. Between her and Gladys the caller on the Ellen show, I giggle on a daily basis. Enjoy! (Especially when she talks about her call time on the set.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god I love her. "That's lighting over there. that's what they do. to make these sets. look good."TEN YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!! so funny!

I also love gladys. I CRIED with laughter at that one.